Fajita seasoned chicken breast. This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning. No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too! Make up a larger batch and I made this recipe as is.
A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection, then tossed. Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? You can have Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- You need of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground black pepper.
It's squishy and not so Last, the spices. Fajita seasoning doesn't have to come in a foil packet or jar. You'll impress the heck out of yourself and your friends by making it at. Fajita Seasoning is a quick and easy combination of classic Mexican herbs and spices.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
It is super simple to make and keeps in the pantry for months. Chicken fajita seasoning will last up to six months. Store it in a tightly covered glass jar to ensure the herbs and aromatics retain their volatile oils. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita.