Oven baked chicken breast. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including One of the most common mistakes with baked chicken breasts is leaving them in the oven for too long. For people without a ton of kitchen confidence, it can. Oven Baked Chicken – These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! You can have Oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked chicken breast
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of marinating sauce.
Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. This simple chicken breast recipe will become your go-to! I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school.
Oven baked chicken breast step by step
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
This Baked Chicken Breast recipe couldn't get any easier! You'll love this quick oven method and that you get flavorful, tender, juicy chicken every Chicken breasts – look for chicken breasts as close to the same size as possible so they bake evenly. Olive oil – don't use extra-virgin olive oil here or it. Juicy baked chicken breasts can either be fully cooked in the oven, or seared on the stove-top first and finished in the oven. No, oven-baked chicken breast is not the sexiest dinner you'll ever make (especially if it's the skinless, boneless kind), but it is Make this versatile oven-baked chicken breast recipe on a weeknight, and serve alongside sauteed spinach, steamed broccoli, roasted butternut squash, mashed potatoes.