Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is So refreshing and delicious, especially made with fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber from my. This pasta dish has all the refreshing flavors of a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? I thought this salad was really good. You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- You need 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- It’s 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Prepare 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
It's very filling and the dressing was very light and refreshing. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish. This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush. To be fair, this pasta salad is also I like to make my salad dressings in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. If you don't have a jar, you can also vigorously whisk the mixture in a large bowl. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer picnic food or party dish any time of year – they're great to make Make this ultra-refreshing salad on hot summer days!