SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST. These plump chicken breasts are stuffed with an andouille-spiked rice and vegetable mixture, then topped with a creamy Creole shrimp sauce. Check out our whole series of stuffed chicken recipes for more inspiration! Why this recipe works: Pounding the chicken breast halves and trimming them.
That is how unbelievably grand the chicken. Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Italian Sausage and Breadcrumbs Recipe Take boneless chicken breast halves to a new level by stuffing them with a Chicken-and-Smoked Sausage Pilau Recipe A pilau, also know as a pilaf, is a rice dish flavored with other ingredients such as chopped vegetables. Learn to make chicken pinwheel and a nice cream sauce to go with it. You can cook SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare 1 of packet spanish rice, pre-cooked.
- It’s 1/4 lb of each hot sausage and chorizo.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of of each: paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and onion flakes or powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder, cumin and salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of packet Sazon seasoning(latin spice mix).
Make this for your family or when you leave your family make. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice! Sticky Rice Stuffed Chicken BreastThe Woks of Life.
SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST step by step
- Pound out chicken breast thin then season both sides with dry season mixture..
- Make rice per instructions then add in sauted bell pepper, onion, green onion and drained can rotel tomatoes..
- Spread thin layer of sausage mix and a thin layer of cooked rice over meat..
- Roll chicken up and secure with toothpicks or string. Sear on top of stove. Finish in oven.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F add seared chicken and cook for 30 minutes..
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. This chicken breast recipe is stuffed with sausage and cheese then baked to perfection! We know you're making chicken breast recipes all the time, so check out some of our other favorites like our Ultimate Chicken Marsala or our favorite Chicken Fried Rice recipe!