Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- It’s of Chicken preparation.
- It’s 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of Creamy Basil Dip.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce step by step
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..